Saturday, March 27, 2010

Super Mommy's

I got to meet some extremely Super Mommy's today.   They work, they blog, and they have wonderful children... and they are SUPER.  :D  

With a great idea, and finally getting the go, we are all here at my house blogging, talking social media... and eating wonderful Panara Bread bagels.  Along with coffee of course.  :D  

I think I am doing pretty good meeting new people.  I haven't met this many new people since I was working.  This is wonderful!  

My son is loving being able to play with other kids.  For once I get to sit here and blog and not have to worry about C coming over, grabbing my finger and leading me to the toy room.  That makes for a more productive Mommy blogger.  I have a few blogs, and I am so far behind on the one of C's daily pictures.  I need to really get back on that.  I have to get the pictures off of my Husband's computer of the pictures I am missing.  I am way behind because my last post was Feb 5th.  I'm debating with myself on if I should just start back in today and skip those last few weeks.  Then I don't have to fight finding all the pictures that I have lost.  

I wanted to be super and get it all caught up, but with my other blog I am only super. 

No comments:

Post a Comment