Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Paining etc..

I have been talking for months about painting my living room.  I wanted to give it character, and make it warm and inviting.  So, I have been looking at paint swatches every time we have gone to Home Depot or Lowes... or anywhere else there were paint samples.

After a few paint samplings on the wall, and many more colors brought home.  We finally agree'd on a color.  I must tell you that I wanted a shade of orange.  I LOVE orange... Well, I finally nagged enough and got Hunny to help with the cut in, and we painted this past Sunday.  Well, we painted... only one wall, and we only got one coat to start with...

So, on Monday a great friend of mine and I finished the job.  We got the cut in and the second coat done. That is the first part of my super-ness.  The second part is... on top of my getting the painting done.. I was able to make biscuits and gravy for supper.  :D  I wasn't able to get a shower, but I was able to finish the one wall of painting and make supper.  May not be SUPER super, but it was still super.

Now, finding the time to paint the other two walls... Now where to find that extra energy.

3 comments: