Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Getting Older

I've seen the gray hairs that have been multiplying since my son was born.  I see that they stand on end so everyone can notice them.  I have even seen one attacking a beautiful brown one... where it was slowly making it's way toward the root.  They don't always bother me... they do make me just look at them in the mirror with that wonderful WTF look on my face.  :D  Although, today takes the cake.  Apparently there has been a gray hair or shall I say wiskerish thing growing out of the side of my face/chin area for who knows how long.  It was over an inch long.  OMG... I didn't think this was going to happen to me until I was much, MUCH older.  LOL

There have always been chin hairs... don't we all have those... but this one went a LONG time without being noticed... how does that happen??  Not feeling so super today....

1 comment:

  1. I have those gray hairs, too. Somedays they really bother me and some I just think of them as cheap "highlights"...hahaha.

    BUT, now that you mentioned that chin hair...I am going to have to look!! Thanks for the heads up. =)

    And, IMHO, you are always SUPER! <3 I love you.

    ReplyDelete