Monday, April 12, 2010

Sleeping

This last couple weeks have been rough around here, with C starting to sleep in his bigboy bed.  I don't think he has taken a nap in there at all.  Come nighttime, I have to lay in bed with him to get him to go to sleep.  I know that is probably the wrong thing to do, but at least I am not holding him.  :D  Once he goes to sleep, I am able to move on with the things I need to get accomplished for the evening.  UNLESS, it is around midnight when I finally get him to sleep then I move off to snuggle my pillow for some well deserved Zs.

All of my Zs are dependent on if C stays asleep, and if the PITA dog doesn't start barking as soon as I lay down and get comfortable.  For the last week he has been barking as soon as I get in bed.  I have to come downstairs... let him out... let him in and then sleep on the couch.  If I happen to try and sneak up stairs, he will start barking as soon as I get comfortable.

My couch is comfortable, but not as comfortable when i sleep on it every night.  It has gotten to the point that I am having to roll off the couch in the mornings, to get my back working.

It is now time to find said PITA dog a new family home.  This Momma need sleep....

No comments:

Post a Comment